Fifth Masonic District
Lodge Secretary Discussion Group
We are writing to let you know about an upcoming discussion group for Lodge Secretaries. This discussion is sponsored by the Fifth Masonic District Secretary Hotline.
There are a high number of turnovers in the District in the offices of Lodge Secretary. Because it is an important station in the Lodge, we want to provide you the opportunity to participate in direct discussions where your questions can be answered and best practices discussed.
The meeting is open to all Lodge Secretaries and it will be held at the Atlanta Masonic Center, Scottish Rite Classroom, 1690 Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, beginning at 10 a.m. onSaturday, February 13. Other Master Masons are also welcome to attend.
Remember that your questions related to Lodge Secretary issues can be answered at SecretaryHelp@5thMasonicDist.org
Here is a link again to the district calendar, event list, etc. The calendar is updated on the 25th of each month to reflect information received. Click on the blue link below to view.
- A handy tri-fold agenda designed to carry in your pocket
- A detailed event list with addresses
- A calendar (ICS) file to import this month’s calendar into your smartphone or other calendar program
- A QR Code and URL to sign-up for these emails
- A list of useful contacts in the Fifth District
- Fifth District Secretary’s Hotline Questions and Answers
If you have a friend who doesn’t get these emails, they can sign up for this distribution list by filling out the form here:
Fifth District Lodge Secretary Hotline:
Questions from Lodge Secretaries can be sent to the address below for skillful assistance: